Our aim is to provide an enjoyable experience for all stallholders, as well as visitors, and a high quality, rewarding event.
We welcome stallholders trading a wide range of genuine “vintage” fashion (ladies and men’s) from the 1800’s to the 1970’s all including:
- Trimmings, braid, buttons etc.
Items that cannot be reasonably categorised as “genuine vintage” should not be traded – this undermines the Fair’s reputation with the buyers and customers we all wish to attract.
We have on-site management at all times, to cater as far as reasonable for any requirements, queries or problems during the day.
- Dimensions: Full stand – 3 metres x 2 metres
Sturdy trestle tables and chairs and power supplied as required.
Stallholders should bring their own extra lighting, rails & small tables if required.
- Parking in surrounding areas, free on Sundays and one loading point in Portobello Rd.
- Fully supported by excellent coffee shop facilities during Fair opening times.
- Changing/dressing room facilities
- Ladies and gents toilets
- Credit/Debit Card Facility (subject to small handling charge per sale)
- Stallholders have access for unloading and set up from 8am on Fair day.
- Stalls MUST be complete by 9.30am, when Trade members are admitted.
- Open to the Public from 10am to 4.30pm – stalls MUST remain in place until then.
- Stallholders will vacate the building by 6.30pm.
- We generally have heavy demand for all fairs, but still get “spaces” occasionally. We operate on a “first come, first served” basis for available stalls and take bookings from regular stallholders for each fair at the previous fair.
- To book a stall, you will need to obtain a Booking Form from AVFF (see “Contact Us”), complete it and return it with payment as instructed as soon as possible. Or call Anita on 020 8325 5789. On receipt of the Booking Form and payment, AVFF we send final payment receipt and complimentary tickets for your use. AVFF may decline to accept a Booking for any reason at its discretion. Cheques should be made payable to AVFF.